This will depend on your requirements. You may need a little or a lot of input from us. Typically though, it goes something like this:
- Garden design questionnaire to help focus your ideas.
- Initial on-site consultation.
- Written fee estimate for design and/or consultation.
- Survey and site analysis.
- 2D scaled concept plan detailing hard landscaping (paths, patios, walls etc) and soft landscaping (planting and lawn) along with artist's impression 3D perspective views of the garden from various angles to help you visualise our design ideas. Any changes are highlighted at this stage and we amend the design if necessary. A full colour mood board is used to highlight various materials options available. Please note that the garden design master plan does not include a full set of technical specifications for the various elements, nor does it include technical drawings. These can be supplied at additional cost if required.
- Landscaping estimate for the works.
- On-going monitoring of construction and planting to ensure integrity of design.
- Complimentary 6 month follow up visit to offer aftercare advice.
A fly-through visualisation of one of our garden designs.
For an initial consultation call Lisa on 07957 751218 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org